Radian is a professional services firm looking for a driven self-starter to join our team. We support clients in business strategy, merchandising and operations projects. We do this by combining cutting-edge strategy with sales, profitability and operational insights and analytics. In this role you will manage projects with the technical team while engaging with the Radian business leads to ensure successful deliveries to our clients.
- Decompose projects into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications and maintain technical documentation
- Create artifacts for requirements and maintain an organized backlog
- Develop and maintain documentation for technical methodologies
- Establish testing processes and activities to ensure all aspects of Radian tools are approved for deployment and are maintained to our firm’s high standards
- Ownership of testing and approving the user experience, back-end processes, data accuracy, etc.
- 2 to 5 years of project management, consulting or development experience (Required)
- Certification in at least one Project Management methodology such as PMP, CAPM, Scrum, etc. (Required)