The ideal candidate has strong Tableau experience and critical thinking skills.
- Manage Tableau Server processes and upgrades
- Optimize performance dashboards, ETL and back-end processes
- Advanced critical thinking to solve complex data and analytical problems
- Deep experience with big data and BI tools: Visualization (Tableau); Data Mgmt (SQL, T-SQL); Security (User Mgmt)
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Other Requirements
- Bachelor degree (required)
- Masters in Business Analytics, MIS or Computer Science (preferred)
Tableau Dashboard / Server Development (required). Retail and Foodservice industry (preferred).