Seeking talented candidates to work at our Franklin, Tennessee location using Tableau and other systems to perform business intelligence analysis.
- Develop advanced analytics for retail merchandising and foodservice sales planning by extracting information from company, client, and third-party databases and toolkits, including creating analytical models for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
- Define data requirements and extract information from outside databases and create database tables, relationships, and queries to provide foundational analytics structures.
- Develop data and information visualizations to help company and clients understand business performance, including initiative reporting and category planning documents.
- Work with reporting and analytics tools, including creating visualizations on Tableau and creating code-based process automation tools using Excel (VBA), Python, and T-SQL.
- Deliver high-impact business analytics including understanding critical business process and structural relationships, developing statistical models to highlight opportunities and process relationships, defining data requirements, extracting information from client and 3rd party databases, creating analytical models for routine and ad-hoc analysis, and designing information presentations and visualizations.
- Manage data integrity, including analyzing data security risks and making recommendations to ensure that data is accurate and reliable.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Excel (VBA), Python, and T-SQL
- Advanced critical thinking to solve complex data and analytical problem
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Other Requirements
- Bachelor degree required
Tableau Dashboard / Server Development (required). Retail and Foodservice industry (preferred).