Enhancing your assortment and space allocation is critical on-going task for both retailers and suppliers.
- What items are best for my stores and shoppers?
- How can I leverage seasonal refreshes to maximize my variety and freshness image?
- How can I refine my assortment to reduce out-of-stocks, lower shrink and increase distribution efficiency?
- How can I fine tune my offering to increase sales and shopper engagement?
- How can I do this quickly and cost efficiently?
- How can I better align my products to my customers’ assortment strategy?
- What is the best way to drive faster and more effective new product introductions to my customers?
- How can I use data and insights to gain the best space allocation to drive sales and margin for both me and my customers?
Radian’s assortment analytics and optimization process – for both fresh and center store departments – links retailers category management and supplier’s new product development processes. Radian’s process integrates with your current category management, plan-o-gram and operations systems and with our innovative measurement tools and allows you to see value in weeks, not months.
For more information please see our Case Study: Fresh assortment, execution and measurement