Chris leads and oversees many strategic client activities. Radian’s service line strategy, development and management of key partnerships and supplier relationships. He has particular expertise in customer and store segmentation, store operational and merchandising clustering, supply chain and operations management, supplier - retailer integration and joint planning, and development of more efficient (and useful) category planning processes.
- Received his bachelors degree in Mathematics from the University of Minnesota
- Prior to Forming Radian, Chris spent several years in Major CPG & Supply Chain Management firms
- Over 25 years Food and CPG experience across many process domains including marketing, planning, strategy development, supply chain management, and logistics.
- Developed innovative methodologies, processes and technologies that drive real value and transform how category planning is implemented within retailers and suppliers.
- Led numerous engagements with Fresh foods – both within retailers organization and commodity suppliers -- and developed complex profitability measurement and decision support technologies.
Roger leads and oversees strategic engagements, client teams and business development activities across all three of Radian’s service lines. Roger works with Retailer and Manufacturer senior management teams to define the business goals, customer objectives and financial targets – and the best path forward – to ensure optimal results for their investment. Throughout the years, Roger has also been instrumental in developing Radian’s innovative approach, methodologies and toolset across projects, industries and service lines.
- BBA from the University of Texas at Austin's acclaimed Honors Business Program
- BA in Economics with Honors and a Masters of Business Administration from the McCombs School of Business
- Over 20 years of management consulting experience (Radian, Deloitte, Accenture) with an emphasis on strategy development and business planning for large Food, CPG, Retail and Manufacturing organizations
- Led the implementation of many large, complex initiatives in various industries by leveraging his experience with cross-functional teams, project management and organizational communication
David supports retail executive teams to define and implement board-level strategies and initiatives. He specializes in retail strategy development and CPG manufacturing and supply chain as well as leading client teams to develop winning business and financial growth strategies reflecting choices in markets, customers, categories and products. David also has extensive experience with implementing core retail business processes including category business planning, sourcing, store remodeling, promotional planning, price optimization, store clustering and category reporting.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Princeton University with emphasis in Operations Research
- Earned his MBA and graduated 'With Distinction' honors from Carnegie Mellon University
- Over 25 years experience in both the United States and Europe
- Extensive expertise in process and organizational design and implementation.
- Experience in supply chain, network, and warehouse rationalization and optimization initiatives. More recently, price and promotion optimization, store space optimization, and assortment optimization.